Broad Acre Maintenance maintains “dedicated, sufficient and appropriate” equipment and staff at all times to completely and competently cut of each defined areas, predominantly broken down into the following areas:
- Broad Scale Equipment such as tractors/slashers/mowers – an example of work that could be completed with such equipment include mowing of parkland, major roads, firebreaks.
- High Capacity Equipment such as front deck ride-on mowers – an example of work that could be completed with such equipment include mowing of high profile parks, footpaths and Council owned land.
- Specialist field mowers such as cylinder mowers, reel mowers and roller mowers – sport field specific mowing equipment;
- Trimming equipment such as line trimmers and hard edge cutting appendix – an example of work that could be completed with such equipment include trimming around hard edges, concrete pathways, etc.
- Blowing equipment for clean-up after cut, e.g. to blow grass clippings and dust of hard surfaces like pathways and concrete floors.
- Spraying equipment for the spraying of herbicide
- Equipment and signs associated with Traffic Management